Talent Acquisition Specialist
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsHR
At Builders, we dream big and dare to turn our dreams into reality. Our studio's single most important goal is to build companies that solve daily challenges for the future of work and living. To achieve this, we rigorously follow a process of creating and operating B2B SaaS startups by internally generating, conceptualizing, and validating promising business ideas and finding the right co-founders to build impactful tech companies together.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive the growth of our studio and the new ventures we’re building. As a TA Specialist, you'll successfully build a connected and engaged network of international (future) founders. You’ll enable us to make Europe’s next best HR Tech ventures by supporting the growth of our Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) program. You’ll spar with our Managing Directors to align on founder needs, profiles and overall talent strategy.
You will be responsible for hiring across various positions, from founders marketers, and developers. You actively participate in relevant networks and events to grow the community.
💯 What you’ll do
- Source and hire top-tier candidates, ensuring that all stages, from the job posting to onboarding, are executed efficiently.
- Ensure all candidates have a seamless experience throughout the hiring process, from onboarding application.
- Promote our organizational values, culture, and opportunities through social media, events, and other pertinent channels, positioning us as an employer of choice.
- Assist the Builders' Management team in planning and executing strategic events supporting our organizational objectives.
- Act as a key liaison in hiring the first dedicated team members for our various ventures, ensuring they start with the best personnel possible.
📌 What you’ll bring
- You have 3+ years of recruitment experience
- You love sourcing and identifying niche talents
- You have experience managing full-cycle recruitment
- You are assertive and can build rapport with anyone
- You are solution-focused and strong in stakeholder engagement
- You are proactive and innovative, always looking for opportunities to improve;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Hiring experience in startup, agency or venture building ecosystem in a plus
- You are available at least three days per week and willing to work hybrid in our Rotterdam office
- You are available 4 or 5 days a week
- You are based in the Netherlands and possess a valid work permit
🎁 What you’ll get
You stand at the forefront of creating exceptional things. Whether it is turning Builders into a leading global startup studio or transforming one of our ventures into the next Dutch unicorn. In return, we offer the following:
- Real hands-on experience and access to unique methodologies for building new ventures. You will gain exceptional experience designing and building great companies in different industries, markets, and teams.
- The unique opportunity to build on a framework to maximize your personal potential and optimize the growth of ventures.
- Connections to our network of ambitious entrepreneurial-minded people. You will have access to experts, investors, and exceptional talent.
- A yearly training budget to support your development goals