Talent Acquisition Specialist
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamHR
At Builders, we dream big and dare to turn our dreams into reality. The single most important goal of our studio is to build companies that solve daily challenges for modern-day workforces. To achieve this, we rigorously follow a process of creating and operating SaaS startups by internally generating, conceptualising, and validating promising business ideas and finding the right co-founders to build powerful tech companies together.
As more talented builders fill our ranks, we're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive the growth of both our studio and ventures inside our portfolio. As part of the International team of builders, you will have a significant impact on the development of our company and ventures through innovative hiring strategies that meet our needs and exceed our candidate's expectations.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist , you'll have support from our HR team. You'll take the lead in actively searching for the best talent out there and engaging the most highly skilled candidates through high-touch and personalised experiences. By building knowledge of the external talent landscape and knowing the market's ins and outs, you can find, attract and engage the best talent. Your job is to hit the hiring target, elevate our hiring practices and bring them to the next level.
You will be responsible for hiring across various positions, from Co-founders, marketers to developers.
- Recruit top talent globally and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Manage the entire cycle, end-to-end recruitment process.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to the offer, evaluating skill level and driving the interview process and offer process.
- Partner with our HR department to understand the studio and venture hiring objectives and develop strategies to deliver upon hiring goals.
- Build relevant global sourcing strategies tailored to the market and hiring needs.
- Actively promote our employer brand via social media, events, etc.
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every candidate!
- Always keep an eye on finding potential future founders and expanding our founder network.
For this position, we seek someone special. You are an individual who drives growth and who generates data-driven results. In addition:
- You have 3+ years of recruitment experience in the startup—tech industry;
- You have a track record in delivering against and achieving hiring targets;
- You have experience managing full-cycle recruitment and closing a variety of hard to fill roles;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have strong business partnering skills, able to build strong, productive relationships, educate and influence your stakeholders;
- You're all about the numbers and using this to make informed decisions;
- You can think critically, adapt quickly to changing priorities, and optimize your own time to move at a pace;
- You are proactive and innovative; always looking for opportunities to improve;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbally;
- Entrepreneurial instincts: resourceful, proactive, and hands-on.
- You are available at least 3 days per week.
To set yourself apart and get extra points:
- Your life is in Notion and Google Spreadsheets;
- Entrepreneurial experience.
You stand at the forefront of creating exceptional things. Whether it is turning Builders into a leading global startup studio or transforming one of our ventures into the next Dutch unicorn. In return, we offer:
- Real hands-on experience and access to unique methodologies for building new ventures. You will gain exceptional experience designing and building great companies in different industries, markets, and teams.
- The unique opportunity to build on a framework to maximize your personal potential and optimize the growth of ventures.
- Connections to our network of ambitious entrepreneurial-minded people. You will have access to experts, investors, and exceptional talent.
Our hiring process
As our teams are growing, we are making efforts to shape a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive future for our studio and ventures. Feel free to read our commitment statement on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and get a sneak peek of our culture ❤️.
We strive to create a work environment where people can grow towards their full potential and even beyond. Of course, we are eager to partner with the most talented minds in the field, but we are also looking for a mutual fit. The following steps are included in our hiring process:
- Resume and application form
- Phone screen
- Online assessment
- Onsite interview or video interview
The start date: as soon as possible.
Do you want to be part of the success story within our portfolio companies? Come build with us! If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies, please.