Growth Marketing Trainee
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamLaunchpad
Builders is a Rotterdam-based startup studio designed to build and grow technology companies from scratch, by bringing together bold ideas, seasoned co-founders, operational support, and investment capital.
Launchpad is our academy to equip aspiring builders with all the skills and knowledge needed to accelerate their career inside the startup ecosystem and boost their personal development and self-growth.
About the role
We are on the lookout for individuals who like to explore and create innovative solutions, thinking beyond established concepts, and stepping away from familiar paths. Most importantly, we like people who have an entrepreneurial can-do mindset and can thrive in a constantly evolving startup environment. During this traineeship program, you will work at one of our latest portfolio companies.
We offer a diverse, challenging six-month traineeship position with plenty of room for growth. Perks of our traineeship program include:
- A generous traineeship salary;
- A team of growth experts always ready to guide you;
- Personalised development plan;
- NS-business card;
- Real career prospects at one of our ventures;
- Daily fresh fruit, tasty snacks and unlimited coffee;
- An inspiring workplace, next to the Rotterdam central station;
- Fun company events, weekly Friday drinks, and amazing Builders merchandise.
At the end of this traineeship, you will gain:
- Experience with working in a growth team on a variety of experiments for different ventures at the same time.
- More knowledge and know-how of content marketing and it’s strategic usage.
- The opportunity to grow your network within the startup ecosystem.
- Connections to a global network of driven entrepreneurial-minded people.
- Hands-on experience in online marketing and digital growth.
- Learn how Growth Hacking is applied in start-up building.
- Certificates from well-known growth marketing courses.
As a Growth Marketing trainee, you will be the connector between marketing, data, technology, tools, and growth. You hack growth through marketing experiments that use customers’ behavior and insights to increase conversion throughout the funnel. You will be responsible for incubating growth thinking into one of our ventures at every stage, from creating the right personas and researching their behavior to eventually targeting the right audience with the right strategy. You will learn to take responsibility to validate assumptions and gain actionable insights by designing and conducting data-driven experiments to ensure growth every day, no matter what.
You are an aspiring growth marketer interested in learning about all aspects of online marketing:
- You have an affinity with content and/or social media marketing, Google Ads (SEA), SEO.
You are interested to learn about content marketing.
- You can thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with marketing automation is a plus.
To rock this role, you should recognise yourself in the following competencies:
- Analytical and data-driven: You know the value of data and ways to utilize this.
- Great communicator: You know to reach and trigger the right audiences by creating engaging content with the right messaging and tone of voice.
- Entrepreneurial-minded: You are not afraid to take initiative and are driven to make impact things happen which result in great success.
- You have a university degree in marketing or business.
- You have some work experience in marketing or growth.
- You are located in The Netherlands and preferably live close to Rotterdam.
Our traineeship programs last six months and consist of a five-day workweek. The program offers plenty of room to explore and grow by working on a personal development plan which we co-create within your first month. For the most part, trainee roles concern an independent way of work with support wherever necessary. During the program, your personal development is our priority to explore and shape the best-fitting full-time position within our universe, moving forward. To learn more about our traineeship program, click here.
Our hiring process
As our teams are growing, we are making efforts to shape a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive future for our studio and ventures. Feel free to read our commitment statement on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and get a sneak peek of our culture.
We strive to create a work environment where people can grow towards their full potential and even beyond. Of course, we are eager to partner with the most talented minds in the field, but we are also looking for a mutual fit. The following steps are included in our hiring process:
- Resume and application form
- Phone screen
- Online assessment
- Onsite interview or video interview
The start date: February 2023
Do you want to be part of the success story of our next venture? Apply now and join our universe! If you have any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies, please.