Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamGrowth
At Builders, we dream big and dare to turn our dreams into reality. The single most important goal of our studio is to build companies that solve daily challenges for modern-day workforces. To achieve this, we rigorously follow a process of creating and operating SaaS startups by internally generating, conceptualising, and validating promising business ideas and finding the right co-founders to build powerful tech companies together.
Our Digital Marketer is a hands-on, creative, data-driven and seasoned individual. You'll drive the growth of both our studio and ventures inside our portfolio. You're both the strategist and executioner who leads by example. Of course, you'll also lead in putting our employer brand on the map.
- Create world-class content;
- Create the go-to-market plan for new product launches;
- Communicate, implement and manage full-cycle marketing strategy, tactics, and results with stakeholders;
- Establish direct response marketing and nurturing strategy, focused on new customer acquisition;
- Design and maintain multi-channel advertising campaigns; test channels and optimize budget allocation;
- Design and maintain best-in-class marketing workflows, standards, and outputs;
- Create relevant content and advertising assets.
You are an individual who drives change and who generates outstanding results. In addition:
- You have at least five years of experience with collaborating within marketing/growth teams;
- You have demonstrable experience with B2B online marketing; SaaS experience is an advantage;
- You have driven projects from ideation to execution, including developing requirements, gathering resources, and presenting results to stakeholders;
- You have built and/or implemented marketing automation campaigns and nurturing strategies;
- You have developed ad campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram and other online platforms;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbally;
- You have full-time availability.
You stand at the forefront of creating exceptional things. Whether it is turning Builders into a leading global startup studio or transforming one of our ventures into the next Dutch unicorn. In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to build up a strong base for our venture building process;
- Connections to our network of ambitious entrepreneurial-minded people;
- Personal development plan and compensation plan;
- Daily fresh fruit, tasty snacks and, unlimited coffee ☕️;
- An inspiring workplace, next to the Rotterdam central station;
- Fun company events, weekly Friday drinks and, amazing studio merchandise.
Our hiring process
As our teams are growing, we are making efforts to shape a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive future for our studio and ventures. Feel free to read our commitment statement on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and get a sneak peek of our culture ❤️.
We strive to create a work environment where people can grow towards their full potential and even beyond. Of course, we are eager to partner with the most talented minds in the field, but we are also looking for a mutual fit. The following steps are included in our hiring process:
- Resume and application form
- Phone screen
- Online assessment
- Onsite interview or video interview
The start date: as soon as possible.
Note: considering the current Covid-19 situation, our recruitment process is remote-only for the time being.
Do you want to be part of the success story within our portfolio companies? Come build with us! If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies, please.